A. Three Fundamentals
1.If Jesus Christ was not raised from death, we have no sure hope, or truth, or knowledge of any kind .
2.All born of Adam must die, and death is total absence* of life!
**Contrary to Satan’s Lie to Eve (Gen.3:4), which is Plato’s Lie also.
3. Eternal life is the gift of God, through Jesus Christ his Son, to his saints alone on Resurrection Day. Hallelujah!!
B. TEN DETAILS
1. God made each of us an individual living soul (the whole person = Heb. nephesh) Gen.2:7
2. All in Adam must die! 1Cor.15:22, Heb.9:27, Jn11:25
3. *Death is the total absence of Life. Rom.6:23, Job.14:12, Ps.6:5, 1Th.4:13-15
(*In Death all lie ‘asleep’ in Hades, but saints are asleep ‘in Christ’.)
4. Satan is the Enemy; our Death is his goal, the Lie his weapon. Jn 8:44, Rom.5:12, 1:25
5. God will destroy both Satan and Death on the Day Appointed. Gen.3:15, 1Cor.15:26 Rev.20:10,14
6. Jesus Died for every soul, making Atonement for all who come to Him in faith. Is.53:4-10, Heb.2:9, 9:22, John 14:6
7. God raised Jesus from among the Dead; and because He lives we shall live also. Acts 2:32, 13:30, John 14:19
8. Jesus now reigns as God’s Anointed (i.e. Christ) at His right hand, putting his enemies under foot. Acts 2:33-35 Ps.110:1, 1Cor.15:25
9. He will call his saints from the grave on Resurrection Day to give them Life forever in the New Heaven and New Earth which God will create. In.5:28, 2Pe.3:13, Rev.20-22
10. He will call all others from the grave on That Day to stand before God in Judgment and be condemned to the Second Death. Jn 5:29, Rev.20:12